Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Can Only Hope


Click on the link below. What a great story. One that gives me hope. This man, Brad Davis, lost his dog some time ago, but seven years later and two states away, the dog turned up at a shelter with the help of the micro chip inserted under Jake the dog's skin. Rush has been gone for almost three years now. At least once a week, I ask Sarah upon seeing a dog, "Is that Rush? He looks like Rush." I know she thinks I am silly, but I have not forgotten him and still hope for his return. I continue to pay the yearly fee for his micro chip hoping that one day he will be returned to me. He was my best friend and his absence still saddens me, but this story gives me hope.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

That Jake is a beautiful dog too. I do hope Rush will show up some day and not several states away. Perhaps he's somewhere closeby.