Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Me!


I believe the happiest day of my life was the day I married Sarah Kathleen Wilson. She is perfect; perfect for me! I would like to think my life would still be great had I not met and married her, but thank goodness, I don't have to worry about that. She is the most amazing wife and mother to my child that I could ever hope for. What an amazing woman to put up with me for EIGHT LONG YEARS!!! I love you, Sarah and I look forward to the next 8 years and more. Thank you for making me an even better individual and for filling my life with peace and love. I love you.

Below are pics that Sarah took herself of she and Leah. She used these pics to make the most awesome card. She is so talented, but of course, everyone knows that! Thank you for the card, lotions, towels and DEVO CD, Sarah (Leah too)!









2 comments:

Leslie said...

I LOVE these pictures. Not only because they are of people I love, but because they are beautiful. I love the sunlight on the chair and the people in the chair. Particularly the one where Leah is looking down and the one of Sarah and Leah reading. Ahhhhh-mazing.

Happy Anniversary again you two!

kynal said...

LOve the pictures you posted, once again I must say you guys are such a sweet family!!!!

Happy Anniversary and I pray there will be MANY, MANY more!!!!!