Aloha Nui Loa from Our Hale To Yours
Q You must have had a late night. I can't stop laughing even as I type this. I guess I can't go roller blading until I tell my parents I am GAY. Thanks for the adviceira
Too funny! All of my kids rollerbladed, but none of them told me they were gay. Do we need to talk?I think an even harder thing would be to tell your WIFE you're gay.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Q
You must have had a late night. I can't stop laughing even as I type this. I guess I can't go roller blading until I tell my parents I am GAY. Thanks for the advice
ira
Too funny! All of my kids rollerbladed, but none of them told me they were gay. Do we need to talk?
I think an even harder thing would be to tell your WIFE you're gay.
Post a Comment