Saturday, July 10 we went to the Payson Scottish Festival. We like it because there is pretty much the same stuff as the Thanksgiving Point Highland Games and it's free! I like to go see the dancing and there's usually games going on. We didn't plan well this year and missed both those events. It was very hot (gee, it's hot in July?), so we cut it short this time. We still had time to get a cute shot of Leah and Marque, though.
Scottish Cheeeese!
Our very own Scottish lad, Scooter. He was Leslie's dog, but she thought he'd be happy with us. He gets a lot of attention from Leah and he takes it like a champ. She calls him "Scootoo".
Cuz it's a fun noise to make.
The correct way to eat pudding.
Oh, Leah you are getting so big!
1 comments:
Oh my goodness she is growing up too fast. I love how she clunks along swinging her arms too.
I love the "scottish cheesy grins" too and your scottish laddy too. Miss him, he's cute!
Post a Comment