Many of you may have already seen this. If you have not, make sure you have a sleeve to wipe your eyes with before hitting play. A friend recently sent it to me again and I thought it was worthy of sharing here. This kid is truly inspiring and really understands life and happiness. I have often thought that the number one principle a parent ought to teach their children is the power of positive thinking and the benefits of a great attitude and outlook. Kudos to his parents as well.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
After the big write up and warning us to be sure to have a sleeve I saw a guy watching football, then the TV falling off the wall and thought "Oh that is so Marque, what a tease."
I am so glad I kept watching and saw the whole video. Very impressive young man. And yes, I finished off the kleenex I had and had to go back for more.
Thanks Marque for sharing this.
Pretty cool.. And to think I am almost a USC fan now.. Almost.
Wow. Very inspiring. It sure makes me think about how blessed I am to be healthy and have a healthy child. What a great example that boy is to us all. Thanks for sharing Marque.
This young man gives me the same inspired feeling I have about your cousin David. He too has always had a positive attitude in spite of always have vision problems, and now blindness. I think at the Colorado School of the Blind he is a perfect person to help those who are also blind because his attitude is so good.
It is nice to see USC take such an interest in him.
You are right, Mom. David is inspiring as well.
Post a Comment