I love music. I love just about all genres of music. I really loved the 80's...all of it! New Wave, New Romantic, Punk, Hair Bands, Heavy Metal...all of it! As Sarah plans her 80's bash for my birthday, I have spent a lot of time listening to 80's music on Sirius Satellite First Wave and KROQ 80's online. I just love it! As you can tell by the timestamp, it is quite late and I can't sleep. Out of boredom (and for love of all music 80's) I thought I would see if I could list 80's bands A-Z. Let's see. I may need some help.
A - ABC
B - Blancmange
C - Cult
D - Dead Kennedys
E - English Beat
F - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
G - Go-Go's
H - Howard Jones
I - Iggy Pop and the Stooges
J - Journey
K - Kajagoogoo
L - Los Lobos
M - Madness
N - New Order
O - Oingo Boingo
P - Polecats
Q - Q Feel
R - Rush
S - Stray Cats
T - Thompson Twins
U - U2
V - Vandals
W - Wham
X - XTC
Y - Yazoo
Z - ZZ Top
That actually wasn't hard at all. I got stumped for a moment with "L" and "N", but not much. Music is such a great thing.

3 comments:
I ♥ 80's music too. Our satellite station in the car is always on...80's.
Actually my kids love it too. The other day someone told them that they are brainwashed because they love 80's music.
Looks like a fun party idea--thanks for the comment on our blog...we get so few.
Sorry for not connecting in Salt Lake--it was an unplanned trip, and we just "shot from the hip" every day.
And, yes, we'd "DO LUNCH"...but with our messy crew, I'm not sure you'd want to do it again!
Fun!! I love alot of 80's groups too. Could have been my kids influence.
Post a Comment