Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Leah



I love this picture of Leah. It really shows her playful and sweet nature.
It's just a glimpse of what fills my heart every day.

Leah playing with one of her new toys.
It's so cute when about four times a day she will bring me a book to read to her.

Curiosity often leads to trouble. So true!

We found Leah cleaning her plate at dinnertime. Boy she loves her some noodles.

Looks like she missed a couple noodles.

Boy Leah is cruising everywhere now. Ever since our trip to California and Mexico at Thanksgiving she really got the hang of walking. She kind of has this Charlie Chaplin gate that is so cute!

I found Leah pushing her Bliss Bear around in her toy stroller.

Leah loves this toy and it makes me laugh when her hair blows in the breeze like this.

Here's Leah talking on the phone. Oh how she loves the phone, or whatever resembles one. My ipod, the remote, the camera anything will do. Unfortunately the fun is over when there is someone on the other end. Sorry Grandmas!








It's short, but I captured one of Leah's first real words on video.
Teeth! One day I gave her her toothbrush and said, "brush your teeth",
and she did this very thing.
Some of Leahs' other words are Kitty Cat, Horsey, Duck (and the sound quack, quack, quack), Cookie, and Doggie (everything is doggie now-even bears and cows).
She also says, "who is it?" about 200 times a day. Have I mentioned her curiosity?

Here is Leah playing in the cabinet in my bedroom. She likes to cram herself in theses little cubbies like a circus act. Sometimes it's just a fun place to sit.

Woah, Baby Einstein. This is some serious bedhead.

Yeah! Leah is learning to ride her little bike on her own.
She still needs my help to turn around or back out of a corner, but look at her go!


"Now it's time to say good-bye to all our company...",
Well, this has been fun. I'll be back with more of Leahs' tricks in the near future.
Stay tuned for socks and stairs!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast? I feels like Ashley was that age just yesterday. Leah is so adorable!!!

Allison said...

Arden and I love watching videos of Leah! She is too cute! I just love her little walk.

Leslie said...

What fun! I was going to comment that it was time for some more Leah pictures. I love the videos. It is so neat to hear her talk. She knows what she's saying, that is very clear. Her hair is so blonde. She sure keeps herself busy doesn't she?

Is that book the one I gave her for Christmas. I knew how much she loved the little radio that Christine gave her so I tried to find something small and musical so she could truck it around with her too. Can't tell you how much I love these updates. Thank you!!!

Natalie said...

What a cutie!