Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Few Extra Pics of Cali

Well, here are a few odds and ends pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend in California.
Mom, Sarah and Leah enjoyed a ladies day out while I took a nap and watched some football. They went to Tom's Farms in Corona. Maybe we can coax Sarah to get on here and fill us all in on the details. I included a few pics of their activities there.
Grandma and Leah in their Princess Carriage
Leah did not like this old salty Miner
Isn't she a doll?!
She loves carousels

Leah and her Mother on a train ride
Three generations
Leah and the Nutcracker
Bliss ~ Leah's middle name
Scooter, Mom and Dad's dog, was very patient with Leah
We went to Joey's Bar-b-que. I had the Dino-rib. I love this place. They have the best Texas style BBQ in all of California. Their Brisket is the best! MMMMMM!!!
Leah loves pickles
Mom and her baby.
Leah at Joey's in Chino, CA

Jim demonstrating how to let the waitress know you are ready to order some great Bar-b-que'd meat. You simply raise the Joey's flag.
Jimmy at Joey's
I am from Chino and was raised a Conquistador, but now I am from American Fork and I am a Caveman!
FEED YOUR CAVEMAN!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

At Tom's Farms Leah went on the train, Cinderalla's carriage, and the carousel. She LOVED the carousel so much that she didn't want to leave. She just stood by the fence and watched and watched. She was a little nervous about the horse going up and down, but by the end of the ride she had it down and was riding hands in the air, and patting the horse. So much fun being around her and enjoying her curiosity and amazing intelligence. And of course I don't have to even mention the cuteness!