Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands!!!


WAHOO!!! It is official! Utah is the happiest state in the Union!!!


4 comments:

Kent said...

Is there a correlation with studies that show Utah having double the prescription abuse rate of any other state?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/06/03/eveningnews/main510918.shtml

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/article_c38c0ecd-ecbe-5851-ae17-187d52215827.html

Lyn said...

Kent, did you happen to see what was in the jello she was holding?

Leslie said...

What in the heck Marque. Where are your blogs? This is just nuts I tell you, just nuts!

Lyn said...

Okay Marque & Sarah, Your blogspot readers have gotten together and decided that it has been long enough! The last sorta blog was Nov. 11th and we are all getting antsy waiting for your next blog. We gave you a break while you went to California for Thanksgiving dinner and then your cruise with your family. But you got back last night! Oh sure you drove home in to snow and your body had to re-aclimate to 18 degree weather from the 90 degree temperatures you have emjoyed for the last week. But you have got to get down to business and write your next blog. I don't think we can wait much longer.

Love Auntie Nette

I sent this to you last week and we are still waiting for a new blog. With baited breathe I might add.