Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome, Baby Grace!


We just got home from celebrating the birth of Baby Grace at my Brother and Sister-in-law's home. We had a fun time. I am so blessed. I have the greatest wife, the greatest little girl, the greatest Mom, the greatest Dad, the greatest two brothers, the greatest sister-in-laws and the greatest nieces...now three! I took some pics of Grace and helped Scott and Cynthia set up a blog. You can see the pics at www.csgtrosper.blogspot.com.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

And you are the greatest son, brother-in-law, and uncle. They are such good pictures. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share Grace with everyone so easily.

I keep marqueandsarah.blogspot.com and now cjstrosper.blogspot.com up on my computer at work so I can easily share my grandchildren with my customers and friends. Now we need to get Sam and Jim busy with their blog so I can have all my families updated regularly.