There is a new Artisan bakery called Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork, UT. I stopped by this morning to get cinnamon rolls for my crew. They are very tasty, but the costs add up if you buy more than one. I had a good conversation with the very friendly lady at the counter. She inquired where I work and what industry I am in. She mentioned that the internet has had a great influence on their business, specifically the blogs. Now I realize that very few people that read my blog will ever have the chance to visit the Flour Girls and Dough Boys Artisan bakery, but I wanted to do my part anyway. They have great baked goods. I have only eaten there a couple times, but I can tell you that I love their croissants and their cinnamon rolls are very gooey, rich, fresh and warm. If you get the opportunity, give them a shake at your business. I hear they have great sandwiches and soups as well. Good luck Flour Girls and Dough Boys.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Flour Girls and Dough Boys
Posted by www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com at 10:12 AM
Labels: american fork, food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Address?
35 N. Barrett Avenue (150 West) in American Fork. Phone number 763-9232. Open M-F 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The soups and sandwiches ARE very tasty, but go early (before 11:30) or after 1:30 to avoid the long lines and be able to find a parking space.
Hey Janece! Who are you? Is this Janece S.? The wife of my favorite German?
Post a Comment