Friday, August 31, 2007

Fight On for Ol' SC!

I have many days that I would say are the happiest days of my life, such as; The day I married Sarah, or the day my family was sealed in the Los Angeles Temple for time and eternity. These are the two most important days of my life. Unfortunately, I can only live them once and then they are memories.

I am fortunate to have a one day every year that I can rank close, but not equal, to those two most impotant days......The first day of the College Football Season! I don't know what it is, but I love this time of the year! Sarah is so kind to allow me this addiction and is understanding to work around it. Thanks, Babe!

USC is headed for another great year in what is proving to be one of the greatest football dynasties ever. I would not be surprised if they lost a game or two, but I would not be any more or less surprised if they went undefeated either. They definately have the talent. They have a tough schedule, as usual, with the exception of Idaho in week 1. I am anxious to see them dish some humble pie to the loudmouth Jim Harbaugh of Stanford. I am more anxious to see them get revenge on the Beavers of Oregon State. I am sure they will extend their win streak against Notre Dame and I am thoroughly looking forward to them throttling that school across town that will not be named on my site! I will give you a hint.....it sounds like UCL-Lame! (Sorry Tim).

With the exception of the USC game, I always cheer for Old Notre Dame. I think they may have a tough season. BYU is a big question mark. They could have a great year or a rough one. We will soon learn. As long as they beat UCL-Gay! Stike up Conquest! Bring on the Song Girls and Yell Leaders! Light the Torch! Let Tommy ride Traveler all day long! There will be a permanent smile plastered on my face for the next four months! FIGHT ON!

7 comments:

Timbo said...

pretty sad that a (somewhat) grown man has to center his RAHRAH speach around the destuction of UCLA!! The way that I see it, UCLA is the last team that the University of Spoiled Crybabies last lost to! I don't believe that there will be any "throtteling" going on this year. I believe that Bruce Davis and Chase Moline (& company) will have something to say about that QB (the one that can't decide on the use of only two names, but feels the need to use three names) beating them. Anyway, good luck with that unbeaten idea in the PAC-10 this year, I think that CAL, UCLA & Oregon will have something to do with whether or not they go unbeaten, or whether they take a beating!! Your friend from UCLA!!!!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I don't like that you can not edit your comments once they have been made, that you have to delete them and begin again. Sorry for the mess.

Wow! "Somewhat grown man"? You have developed some rudeness in the East.

I agree that the likelyhood of SC going undefeated in the PAC 10 is great. The PAC 10 will be extra tough this year. They are representing themselves well in non-conference games and that is good.

USC so far is 1-0, though it was a boring game...hardly a game at all.

Timbo said...

Q, there definately was no intent to be rude from the East, just funny, funny, funny!! Give me a little break, I live with 5 females, I have no friends here in NC, we live in a small apartment (without any of our personal belonings) and I don't have my HD (50") telvision to watch UCLA games on.

Speaking of UCLA, did you see that horrible game this weekend against BYU? I thought that BYU was going to pull it out in the second half, but they continued to commit penalties and that just helped out UCLA. 2-0 is a great way to start the season!!

If you get tired of spending $$ on concert tickets, why not send a plane ticket to your good buddy here in NC and he will come to UT to go see a game with you. he might even buy the tickets and dinner--

Later--

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Man! UCL-Lame looked pitiful on Saturday against an awful Utah team. At least they looked better than Notre Dame. SC took Nebraska behind the woodshed and spanked them hard! Fight On!