Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick Or Treat!!!


Leah loves Halloween.
It is the one holiday when it is encouraged to transform from a girlie girl....
To a ghoulie ghoul.
She won't share her candy with Scooter no matter how much he begs.
But she will share her love no matter how much he doesn't want it
"I'm gonna' eat this in my bed, and in my car seat, and in my booster, and in my..."
"Daddy, can we move to Peanutopolis?"
Checking out her score from the PMI trick or treat
Here is the little princess sitting on the reception desk at Daddy's work.
PMI organizes this awesome trick or treat from cubicle to cubicle for all the employees kids. There must have been around 400 kids and SOOOOOOO much candy. There were also games and prizes and a scary story time.
CHEESE! Sarah is so happy to have someone to celebrate Halloween with.
The Fall season even wore a costume. It went as Winter! This is Scooter's first snow and he doesn't have a clue what to do with it. We had to practically force him to go to the bathroom. Could be a long Winter.
Leah and I dressed up as goofballs!
Leah likes to dress up as Mom by wearing her shoes.
Sarah dressed up as a diner waitress and had me dress as a chef.
Chef Boy-Are-Q
Here is Leah with her cousins ready to go trick or treating in the pouring rain.
This was not fun. You cannot necessarily tell how hard it was raining. Leah did not have fun. We hit about 8 houses and called it quits.

Here is my princess imitating a lion, a dragon, a monster and a dinosaur. You may recognize that they all sound the same and apparently they all have laryngitis.

4 comments:

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Love Leah's skull shirt!

Allison said...

She is too cute!

Leslie said...

I love looking at these pictures over and over. So fun. I especially like the one where you and Leah are wearing pants on your head. You always did like to do that. LOL

I posted before but apparently it didn't go through.

Jinky said...

Lovely pictures! I can't help but smile when I see her happy face!!