Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too Much?

I have always tried to see God everywhere I look, but is this too much? Apparently, people have found objects that reflect in stain or shadow or otherwise, images of Christ or his Mother, Mary or a crucifix. Here are a few examples.

This image is pretty easy to see. So much so that I have to suspect someone altered the bottom of this frying pan to reflect the image of Jesus.
An angel in a store window.
Image of Jesus in a sonogram.
Mother Theresa in a roll
Jesus on a Cheeto Cross.
I don't see it, but apparently there is an image of the Savior on this cat.
Mother Mary on the iron.
Now you are stretching it. A cross in a potato
A cross on a cow. I think this is a stretch too.
This is supposed to be Mother Mary on some toasted bread, but I think it looks more like a 40's movie actress.
Jesus manifest in the orange.

I think there is more manifestation of God and Jesus in the fact that we have oranges or orange trees than there is in this particular orange. I am not one to mock, so I tread lightly here. I also know not to place my own narrow thinking on the limitations of my creator by saying how, where, why or how he will manifest himself. I think it is great that others find things like this inspiring and hopefully they somehow feel the need to be more Christlike for having seen these images. For me, it is just a neat thing to look at. I choose to find God and Jesus and their love for me in the beauty around me or in my family or friends.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Your comments are so nice Marque. It is true we all find God in our own way. I am glad you find him around you easily. I think this is a gift. It helps you to have your very uplifted attitude too.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Ahhhh, I thought you'd find Jesus behind the couch??? HAHAHAHA

Lyn said...

I'm glad that baby in the sonagram had Jesus with him, maybe he needed the help for whatever reason.

I'm with you I like to find Jesus and his father in all things.